How Many Times Have I Told You to Pick Up This Room?
Archer’s pet turtle is missing! Mom is sure he’s somewhere in Archer’s messy bedroom…or the back yard… or somewhere in the house. Archer looks everywhere inside and out but can’t find his turtle until he learns to think like one! However, sharp-eyed young readers will easily find the missing pet hiding thoughout the messy pages of this book.
Here is an imaginative and interactive story with the added bonus of showing why it’s a good idea to pick up your toys.
- Publisher : Random House Books for Young Readers; Illustrated edition (April 28, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 40 pages
- ISBN-10 : 152471805X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1524718053
- Reading age : 3 – 7 years
- Lexile measure : AD550L
- Grade level : Preschool – 2
- Item Weight : 13.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.81 x 0.35 x 11.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,764,751 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #566 in Children’s Turtle Books
- #23,106 in Children’s Friendship Books
- #32,914 in Children’s Humor
- Customer Reviews: